12/2011 – CurrentFrontera Marketing Group
Lead Web Developer
- Built, maintain & manage 30+ client projects and websites including custom themes, plugins and site features utilizing WordPress and custom built solutions, creating revenue streams for our clients.
- Utilized custom post types and metadata in combination with WooCommerce to build an advanced filtering engine for finding cabinetry options for a local building supply company.
- Developed a special project solution for military provisions which has processed over
$1,500,000 in orders.
- Conceptualized the framework for a bespoke project for a European client to manage publications written in dozens of languages with advanced filtering options for users to peruse their catalog of works.
08/2014 - 04/2020Auxiant
Web Application Developer
- Managed the conversion of our member and provider registration system from existing homebrew framework to SPA with Laravel backend and Vue.js frontend.
- Generated recurring annual revenue for the IT department by developing an industry leading, resalable online enrollment platform for use by our clients to manage benefit elections.
- Lead the project for converting our reporting system to ICD-10 medical coding standards which allows our clients to balance their claims to the penny on millions of dollars across multiple years.
03/2011 – 06/2014The Brandt Company
IT Lead / Web Developer
- Developed in-house inventory tracking system for one of our largest clients to streamline our shipping process which decreased internal man hours spent by 30%.
- Oversaw operations of systems architecture including 6 servers, 122 workstations, network devices and security, website operations, email marketing campaigns and social media.
05/2009 – 03/2011Kent Nutrition Group
- Conceptualized, built and maintained a custom web application used by 1500+ Kent dealers to order signage, posters, radio ads and other marketing materials which is still used by the company to this day.
- Managed rebranding of 5 websites and created 3 new websites to ﬁll client needs, noting a 400% increase in site traﬃc.
- Customized SharePoint workﬂows, libraries and forms for multiple departments with a focus on media centralization and sharing.
04/2007 – 05/2009New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Trained over 6000 Quad City-area business professionals in a vast variety of computer application software, SharePoint, web development, and operating systems.
- Developed an ASP-powered, SQL-driven, eCommerce site for an innovative online training platform allowing us to teach classes anywhere in the world.
2001 – 2003Associates in Computer Science
Black Hawk College
UI / UX
HTML / CSS
AJAX / JSON
MVC / DDD
Frameworks / Libraries
jQuery / jQuery UI
Vue.js / Vuex
Adobe Photoshop CC